Tel: +91-11-29562097 / 41764563
Mob: +91-9810668881 / +91-8800544466
Fax: +91-11-46011606
E-Mail:
info@hotelajanta.com
The months of September to December has the entire nation spell bound by an interlude of celebrations. By this time the weather Gods seem to be pretty content, and the bazaars are bustling with all things fascinating, from scrumptious sweets and decorative jewellery to ornate diyas (oil lamps) and beautiful garments. This is always a good time to visit India.

I decided to take a break from the monotonous creature that I had transformed into and relinquish myself to the vivacious rhythm of India during their festive season. I flew directly from Mauritius to Bodh Gaya, after which I decided to continue on my journey to New Delhi for one of the biggest festivals of the year, Navratri.

Upon reaching New Delhi Railway station I headed straight for Hotels in Paharganj. Most of the Budget Delhi hotels near Railway Station are found in this area. There are many options to choose from and it’s a good place to stay if you’re travelling with high budget constraints. I checked myself into Hotel Ajanta and was pleasantly surprised. Their room rates started from INR 1500 which is a tad bit more than $25 a night. The rooms were clean and the staff was quite friendly. After parking myself in a den, I was ready to go and discover the whimsical world which awaited me.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site search