Tel: +91-11-29562097 / 41764563
Mob: +91-9810668881 / +91-8800544466
Fax: +91-11-46011606
E-Mail:
info@hotelajanta.com
I am a businessman who has to travel frequently; on one of my latest trips I landed at this hotel called Hotel Ajanta. Now I am not someone who is fussy about small details, and it is not very difficult to please me. All I expect from a hotel that I check in is that you fulfill at least 50% of the claims you make. Like in one hotel in Bangalore I was shocked to find soiled bedcovers, which led to a heated argument with the Manager. Poor hygiene, like in other places, is a major issue in many Hotels in Delhi as well, and is enough to put me off. So, you can imagine I how relieved I felt entering the spic and span reception area of the hotel Ajanta– and it extended all the way to my room and corridors.

Another great thing I discovered about the hotel is that it is close to the railway station, airport and Connaught Place. So if you stay at this Accommodation in Delhi, you are basically at the nerve center of the city which in turn gives you easy access to all the important places –shopping, eating, sightseeing, and what not.

One of the oldest hotels in the Delhi, it carries a whiff of colonial hangover with it and you are going to love it. Also since it is a budget hotel, you don’t have to dig deep into your pocket to enjoy services like taxi-service, laundry, and airport pick-up –in fact the hotel offers complimentary airport transfer and WiFi facilities. 

From my side, it is a big thumbs-up for the hotel!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site search